SenseCraft is a texture pack that doesn’t aim to completely recreate the look of Default Minecraft, but rather to improve upon what Minecraft has already provided. With this resource pack, you can expect the look of Minecraft to be much more vibrant and lively, and the textures are made to be much brighter and smoother. The enhancements range from blocks, to items, to the environment, to the GUI.
This texture pack manages to keep the game’s original aesthetics by maintaining the 16x resolution – meaning this can run on any machine without frame rate drops. However despite this low resolution, the textures feel more pleasant, vibrant and consistent.
How to Download
- Click the blue “download SenseCraft” button below, or select a legacy version
- Save the file to your computer
- Open Minecraft, then navigate to options > resource packs > open resource pack folder
- Move the downloaded resource pack file into that folder
- In Minecraft, select SenseCraft in the resource pack menu
Or manually select a version:
What Others Have Said
You cannot help but commend it for being one of the more polished resource packs to hit the internet in recent times because it endeavors, first and foremost, to refine the look of the game.resourcepack.net
Overall, the pack makes Minecraft look absolutely breathtaking so it’s pretty likely that you’ll keep using it for quite some time if you choose to give it a shot.minecraftsix.com