SC Photorealism is a 128x resource pack which aims to deliver a stunning, high definition Minecraft experience using photo-realistic textures, and detailed bump mapping when combined with shaders. SC Photorealism is designed from the ground up to work both with modern architecture as well as more rustic build styles, making it suitable for a wide range of use cases. Along with its stunning textures, this pack also includes a realistic custom sky map (which used with optifine), as well as specular and bump mapping (when used with shaders) to further enhance the texture realism.
How to Download
- Click the blue “download SC Photorealism” button below, or select a legacy version
- Save the file to your computer
- Open Minecraft, then navigate to options > resource packs > open resource pack folder
- Move the downloaded resource pack file into that folder
- In Minecraft, select SC Photorealism in the resource pack menu
Download SC Photorealism
Or manually select a version:
Read more, comment or show your support on SC Photorealism’s official Planet Minecraft page.