NaturalRealism is a resource pack which aims to make Minecraft more refined, by giving it a soothing and more realistic feel. However, it manages to do this while maintaining the default 16x resolution – what this means is that you won’t be losing any frames while playing with this texture pack. Additionally, this will be perfect for those who like how the game looks by default, but would like to enhance their world with high quality textures. The color pallet is soft and refined, complementing a wide variety of build styles.
How to Download
- Click the blue “download NaturalRealism” button below, or select a legacy version
- Save the file to your computer
- Open Minecraft, then navigate to options > resource packs > open resource pack folder
- Move the downloaded resource pack file into that folder
- In Minecraft, select NaturalRealism in the resource pack menu
Or manually select a version:
Read more, comment or show your support on NaturalRealism’s official Planet Minecraft or CurseForge page.